Australian Monitor MX82
Product Number: MX82
The MX82 offers high quality audio performance and a wide array of features in a standard 1RU size. There are four mic/line inputs and four stereo inputs. Each of the four mic/line channels consists of a balanced XLR input switchable between mic and line level, 15dB of gain trim across the mic/line inputs plus individually switchable phantom power (15VDC). The first 4 channels also feature a line level direct output which can be used to feed additional amplifiers, mixers or recording devices.
An internal dip switch allows the first 4 inputs to be routed to the direct output, the master outputs or both. You can also feed the optional tone generator to the direct outs if required. Input 1 can also be pre or post master if you require, allowing it to be used as a priority (or emergency) input. Inputs 5-8 are four dedicated stereo RCA aux/line level inputs.
- 4 XLR inputs switchable between microphone and line level, each with direct output
- 4 stereo dual RCA line level inputs. Each input has front panel microphone/line switching (inputs1-4), treble and bass control, +/-15dB of gain trim and dual colour status LED indication
- Single master volume control
- Phantom power individually switchable for XLR inputs
- Priority muting via optional muting modules
- Optional remote VCA master and tone board
DownloadsMX82 Brochure LR
MX82 Brochure BW