Please click on question to go directly to answer below.
- What are the warranty conditions for Australian Monitor products?
- I am from Australia or New Zealand and want to purchase an Australian Monitor Product, where do I go?
- What does Australian Monitor have to do with Hills?
- Where do I find press information?
- How do I find my local Australian Monitor Distributor?
- I need help with my Australian Monitor product. Where can I get support?
- What is RSS? How does it work on the Australian Monitor website?
- I am an Australian Monitor Distributor, how do I log into the Distributor Portal?
- I am having technical difficulties using the Australian Monitor website. Who do I contact?
A: View our warranty statement here
A: Hills Limited is the parent company of Australian Monitor and is also our distributor in Australia and New Zealand. Visit here for more information on Australian Monitor in Australia and New Zealand.
A: Australian Monitor is a division of Hills AV. In turn Hills AV is a disivion of Hills Limited, an iconic Australian manufacturer, distributor of a wide range products. Down Under, Hills Industries is a household name, specialising in areas such as Home and Hardware, Electronic Security and Entertainment.
An integral part of the Hills Buisness Technoloy Division, Hills AV is a leading distributor of pro audio and commercial AV products throughout Australia and New Zealand. They are dedicated to empowering integrators through the creation of versatile, innovative and user friendly systems. Hills AV combines market leading brands with technical expertise, providing their customers with a true 'one-stop shop' for all their audio visual needs.
Australian Monitor is Hills AV's own brand and a representative of their unique vision. Australian Monitor creates solutions that are smart, integrative, cost effective and above all easy to use.
A: Visit the Distributors page for a full list of Australian Monitor Distributors.
A: You can reach Australian Monitor Technical Support via email at email@example.com
A: RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication, a fast-growing technology. RSS is a protocol, an application of XML, that provides an open method of syndicating and aggregating Web content. The RSS button is notification that a feed is available for subscribing.
A: To obtain your username and password contact Australian Monitor Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
A: To report technical difficulties on Australian Monitor, please contact Marketing at email@example.com