Two linked MX883's
Link two MX883's to create a 4RU stereo mixer that features 16 stereo or XLR balanced inputs.
Each input offers individually switchable phantom power, 15dB+/- of gain trim, balanced XLR switchable between microphone and line level, stereo RCA in. It also features line level direct outputs which can be used to feed additional amplifiers, mixers or recording devices, dual colour status LED indication, treble and bass controls and individual left, right and aux assign switching with LED indication.
Designed to be a high performance stereo mixer with a separate auxiliary output bus for added flexibility, the left and right bus outs feature 5 band constant Q graphic EQ and all outputs have 4 stage LED level indication. The MX883 also features a pre/post master switchable headphone output. The MX883 is equally at home in a commercial installation or in the demanding environment of live performance.
• 16 x XLR microphone/line, and stereo RCA inputs with LED status indication
• Treble and Bass controls per channel
• Left, Right and Aux assignment per channel
• Stereo output
• 5 band constant Q graphic EQ on Left/Right outputs
• Direct output (TRS) per channel
• Link bus to expand the MX883
• Priority muting via optional muting modules (AMMUTE1 or AMMUTE3). 4 required.
• Remote Volume Controlled Attenutation (VCA) via optional module (AMVCA). 4 required.
• Tone generation via optional module (AMTONE1)
Total Inputs 16 Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz Input Channels 16 MIC or Line THD+N < 0.1% Output Channels 2 Stereo Signal to Noise Ratio > 90dB Mounting 1RU Input Sensitivity MIC: 4.36mV / Line: 775mV / RCA: 200mV Warranty 5 years Input Voltage 230Vac 50Hz Product Dimensions
(W x D x H)
482mm x 270mm x 88mm (each) Shipping Dimensions
(W x D x H)
531mm x 351mm x 377mm Net Weight 4.0 Kg (Each) Shipping Weight 14 Kg GTIN EAN 9323383012325
Recently Viewed Items
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh