4 Zone ZRM4 System for Pub or Club
• In this example an MYMDABCD provides BGM (Back Ground Music) program source and an AMX526 provides paging.
• The MYMDABCD has discrete outputs for CD/Media, DAB+/FM Radio and Bluetooth. These can each be connected to a separate input on the ZRM4 zone routing mixer.
• The ZRM4 mixer allows source music from the MYMDABCD and local announcements from the AMX526 paging mic to be routed to any or all of the four zones.
• From the front of the ZRM4 each of the 6 inputs can be routed to each of the 4 zones.
• With the AMX526 connected input 1 the paging microphone can be set to all zones or excluded from any zone if desired.
• Alternatively, paging priority can be assigned to each zone giving the AMX526 priority over all other inputs.
• Local RC1 VCA volume controls allow the master level in each zone to be controlled separately
• Amplification is provided by the HS4250P 4 x 250-watt power amplifier. Each of the 4 outputs can be configured for either 100-volt line or low impedance loads.
For speakers used in this example:
• QF series premium coaxial speakers in the main Restaurant zone are connected in 100v line configuration.
• High powered XDS series box speakers in the Bar area. These speakers are connected to the low impedance connections on the HS4250P using the pass through connection on the speakers.
• FLEX30 weather resistant speakers in the outdoor Beer Garden, connected in 100-volt line configuration.
• QF series premium ceiling speakers in the Lounge area are also connected 100-volt line configuration.
x1ZRM4Zone routing mixer
4 mono zone output
x1MYMDABCDDAB+FM Tuner and CD Player
USB, SD Card and Bluetooth
x1HS4250P4 x 250W Power Amplifier
USB/RS232 Control w mini DSP
x1AMX526Desktop Paging Microphone
60W sealed back can
x2XDS1010 inch Passive Speaker
x3ATC7070Signal Lead - Dual RCA Jacks to Dual RCA Jacks (10ft - 3m) x4ATC7000Microphone Lead - XLR-3F to XLR-3M (3ft - 0.9m) x1AM75250WSpeaker Cable, Figure 8
250m roll, 2 x 0.75mm², Meter marked, White
x1INT66RU Integrator Rack
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh