Basic Paging and Background Music (BGM) System Example
• In this example an MYMDABCD provides BGM (Back Ground Music) program source and an AMX526 provides paging.
• An AMC+120 from the AMC+ Series of mixer amplifiers is used.
• The MYMDABCD has discrete outputs for CD/Media, DAB+/FM Radio and Bluetooth. These can each be connected to a separate input on the AMC+120 Mixer Amplifier.
• When connected to the Mic 1 input the AMX526 can have priority over the other source channels and mute them when a paging call is made.
• As shown 6 x QF series ceiling speakers tapped at 6 watts are used as well as four ATC15 paging horns tapped at 15 watts. Both of these sets of speakers are connected to the 100 Volt Line Output.
• If required, WMA Series attenuators can also be used to adjust the volume levels. A WMA50CW 50 watt attenuator is shown connected to the indoor ceiling speakers. This will allow their volume to be reduced in relation to the outside horns.
• NB. A 100 volt line attenuator will only reduce the volume level set by the master volume for the speaker run it is connected to.
Extra features on the AMC+ Series amplifiers are,• Optional Tone Module, ATC5488, available for Bell, Pre Announce, Evac and Alert tones
• 15 VDC phantom power
• Line and Record outputs
• 100 volt, 70 volt and 4 ohm operation
x1AMC+120120W Mixer Amplifier
Cost Effective, Basic Features
x1MYMDABCDDAB+FM Tuner and CD Player
USB, SD Card and Bluetooth
x1AMX526Desktop Paging Microphone
10W 6 inch dual cone
15W, IP66 Rated
x1WMA50CW50W Speaker Volume Control x1ATC7070Signal Lead - Dual RCA Jacks to Dual RCA Jacks (10ft - 3m) x1AM75250WSpeaker Cable, Figure 8, 2 X 0.75MM, 250 Meter Roll, Meter marked, WHITE x1INT66RU Integrator Rack
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh