BASIC SCHOOL WITH TONES
• In this example an MYMDABCD provides BGM (Back Ground Music) program source and an AMX526 provides paging.
• An ES120 from the ES Series of mixer amplifiers is used.
• The MYMDABCD has discrete outputs for CD/Media, DAB+/FM Radio and Bluetooth. These can each be connected to a separate input on the ES120 Mixer Amplifier.
• When connected to the Mic 1 input the AMX526 can have priority over the other source channels and mute them when a paging call is made.
• As shown 6 x QF series ceiling speakers tapped at 6 watts are used as well as four ATC15 paging horns tapped at 15 watts. Both of these sets of speakers are connected to the 100 Volt Line Output.
• If required, WMA Series attenuators can also be used to adjust the volume levels. A WMA50CW 50 watt attenuator is shown connected to the indoor ceiling speakers. This will allow their volume to be reduced in relation to the outside horns.
• NB. A 100 volt line attenuator will only reduce the volume level set by the master volume for the speaker run it is connected to.
Extra features on the ES Series mixer amplifiers are,
• Integrated Tone Module, Evac/Alert/Intruder/Bell/Chime (ESMIX, ES120, ES250 only)
• 12 VDC phantom power
• Line and Record outputs
• 100 volt and 4 ohm operation
x1ES120120W Mixer Amplifier
Cost Effective, Basic Features
x1MYMDABCDDAB+FM Tuner and CD Player
USB, SD Card and Bluetooth
x1AMX526Desktop Paging Microphone
10W 6 inch dual cone
x4ATC15 - DiscontinuedHorn
15W, IP66 Rated
x1WMA50CW - Discontinued50W Speaker Volume Control x1ATC7070Signal Lead - Dual RCA Jacks to Dual RCA Jacks (10ft - 3m) x1AM75250WSpeaker Cable, Figure 8
250m roll, 2 x 0.75mm², Meter marked, White
x1INT66RU Integrator Rack
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh