For International warranties please consult your Australian Monitor global authorised distribution partner.
Australian Monitor global distribution partners can be found here.
Australia and New Zealand
Australian Monitor's conditional warranty is for a period of 5 years when purchased from an authorised Australian or New Zealand distributor. To arrange repair or service it is essential you contact your original place of purchase.
For purchases made through our parent company, Hills Pty Ltd, please visit their website for further details. www.hills.com.au
This warranty applies only if the product concerned:
- Has been operated strictly in accordance with the instructions supplied and within the specification of the product
- Has not been damaged by accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, or Act of God
- Has not been repaired, modified or tampered with
- This warranty expressly excludes any and all parts, labour, packing, transport and any other costs associated with:
- The failure of any loudspeakers, loudspeaker components and drivers due to misuse or abuse, incorrect operation, overpowering, clipping or any fault or failure in any amplifier or other signal processor or device directly or indirectly connected to the failed speaker(s) no matter what the cause of the fault.
- All faders beyond a period of 3 months.
- Damage caused due to operation or installation under incorrect conditions or contrary to the instructions or specifications of the product
- Faults arising from lack of proper routine maintenance as specified in the operation manual
- Accessories from other suppliers or damage caused to or by this item to accessories or other equipment to which it may be connected
- Faults or failures due to adverse environmental or operational conditions. Such conditions include the effects of poor ventilation, water, chlorine, salt, temperature, wind, vibration, perspiration and/or other corrosive and abrasive agents
- Lamps and fuses
- Faults arising from outside interference such as radio frequency and electro-magnetic interference or other electronic/electrical interference
- Batteries supplied with any battery operated item and any damage caused by batteries or their improper use or installation. Failures to rechargeable batteries due to over-discharge are expressly excluded from any warranty.
- The failure of any original software supplied with any product due to the improper use or application of the software either to the device itself or to any other devices or systems or software applications associated with it.
- No warranty is applied to the outcome of the users application or interpretation of any software. The use of unauthorised copies of any software in any product voids totally any warranty associated with that product and software.
- Freight costs of warranty and non warranty repairs to an authorised Australian Monitor repair centre are the responsibility of the sender. Return freight costs of warranty repairs only will be covered by Australian Monitor.
Nothing in this warranty shall be construed as affecting any rights you may have under the Trade Practices Act or any other Commonwealth or State legislation which gives you rights which can not be modified or excluded by agreement.