SCHOOL WITH PAGING AND CUSTOM TONES
• In this example 3 x AMX526 paging microphones are connected to an HS250, 250-watt mixer amplifier, which provides paging as well as alert/ EVAC tones.
• A BGM (back ground music) source can be connected via Bluetooth as shown or via inputs 4, 5, or 6.
• Each of the 3 x AMX526 microphones has priority muting over the BGM sources.
• Inbuilt Emergency tones (Alert/EVAC/Intruder) and messages as MP3 files on a removable SD Card can be activated from either an external trigger such as an emergency button or an external timer.
• Up to 11 customised tones can be programmed into the amplifier and used for emergencies, lockdown, period change, etc.
• Emergency tones have priority over all inputs except Mic 1 which shares the same priority level as the emergency tones to allow evacuation paging to take place.
• The speakers shown are a common application requirement.
• QF series ceiling speakers covering hallways and/or classrooms.
• MP30 music horns covering the external areas such as playgrounds.
• The example shows the ceiling speakers tapped at 6 watts and the MP30 music horns at 30 watts for a total system power of 210 watts.
• The HS series range has models with 60, 120 and 250 watt outputs enabling a reasonably large system to be realised without the need for additional power amplifiers.
• If required, WMA Series volume attenuators (not shown) can also be used to adjust the volume levels in either the indoor or outdoor areas.
Extra features on the HS Series mixer amplifiers include,• 3 power output models – 60, 120, 250 watts• 9 audio input channels. 6 rear & 3.5mm line, Bluetooth and MP3• Individual gain/equalisation control on all external audio inputs• Magnetic cover for customer concealed eq and gain controls• Individual channel attenuation on rear inputs• Tamper-proof channel attenuation by disabling external volume controls• 100 volt line, 70 volt line or 4 ohm operation
x1HS250 - Discontinued250W Mixer Amplifier
MP3/WAV Player, Bluetooth®, Tone Generator
x3AMX526Desktop Paging Microphone
10W 6 inch dual cone
30W, IP65 Rated
x1ATC15 - DiscontinuedHorn
15W, IP66 Rated
x1WMA50CW - Discontinued50W Speaker Volume Control x1ATC7070Signal Lead - Dual RCA Jacks to Dual RCA Jacks (10ft - 3m) x1AM75250WSpeaker Cable, Figure 8
250m roll, 2 x 0.75mm², Meter marked, White
x1INT66RU Integrator Rack
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh