SMALL SHOP WITH PAGING
• In this example we show the PICOBLU® being used in 4 applications that are ideal solutions for retail, bar, café installations etc.
• Background music is provided by a Bluetooth source. This can also be connected via the 3.5mm jack input on the front panel.
• Paging and announcements can be made with an AMX526 desktop microphone connected to input 1.
• The FLEX series of box speakers are an ideal match for the PICOBLU® with the 5 inch 2-way FLEX30B being shown.
• One pair of these can be set to 8 ohm and connected in parallel (providing a 4 ohm load) or up to 6 when set to 100 volt line and tapped at 3.75 watts giving a total of 22.5 watts.
• Different combinations of FLEX speakers at different power tapping’s, (including the FLEX15B or W and the FLEX50B or W) can be connected. The only important thing to watch is the total power: e.g. number of speakers x power tapping.
• The same applies with ceiling speakers, shown here are the QF20CS premium 4 inch 2-way ceiling speakers and the QFC6CS coaxial ceiling speakers.
• The QF20CS has a low impedance setting which is 16 ohms. This makes it nice and easy to come back to 4 ohms when 4 speakers are wired in parallel.
• The QFC6CS coaxial speakers are 100 volt line and therefore need to be tapped down so the total power is less than 30 watts. In the example we have shown 6 speakers tapped at 3.75 watts giving a total of 22.5 watts.
Extra features on the PICOBLU® mixer amplifiers are,
• Line output for connection to an additional power amplifier such ESP or HSP series
• Contact closure that gives priority to the mic 1 input
• 2 other line level inputs for additional background sources
x1PICOBLU30W Mixer Amplifier
Small Form Factor, Bluetooth
x1AMX526Desktop Paging Microphone
20W 6 inch coaxial
x2FLEX30B30W Wall Mount Speaker. IP65 Rated
Black, Sold in Pairs
x1ATC7070Signal Lead - Dual RCA Jacks to Dual RCA Jacks (10ft - 3m) x1AM75250WSpeaker Cable, Figure 8
250m roll, 2 x 0.75mm², Meter marked, White
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh