SMALL SHOP WITH STREAMING, PAGING AND MESSAGES
• In this example an HS250 is providing local BGM (Back Ground Music) sources as well paging and streaming.
• The SD Card used with the HS250 can contain MP3 music files as well custom messages and tones.
• These custom messages and tones (in MP3 format) can be recorded onto the removable SD Card.
• The Bluetooth receiver in the HS250 allows streaming from a suitable portable device such as a phone or tablet.
• An AMX526 paging microphone allows for paging with priority to the store.
• Telephone paging is also possible using a LIU1 (Line Isolation Unit) connected to one of the line level inputs. If connected to inputs 1, 2 or 3 this can have priority over BGM inputs.
• For speakers - 8 x QFC6CS 6-inch coaxial ceiling speakers are shown. At 20 watts maximum power and being a true two-way speaker these are ideal for retail installations.
• Alternatively, any of the QF range of ceiling speakers or one of the many wall mount box speakers can also be used.
• If required, WMA Series volume attenuators (not shown) can also be used to adjust the volume levels in either the indoor or outdoor areas.
Extra features on the HS Series mixer amplifiers include,• 4 power output models – 60, 120, 250 watts• 9 audio input channels. 6 rear & 3.5mm line, Bluetooth and MP3• Individual gain/equalisation control on all external audio inputs• Magnetic cover for customer concealed eq and gain controls• Individual channel attenuation on rear inputs• Tamper-proof channel attenuation by disabling external volume controls• 100 volt line, 70 volt line or 4 ohm operation
x1HS250250W Mixer Amplifier
MP3 Player, Bluetooth®, Tones
x1AMX526Desktop Paging Microphone
20W 6 inch coaxial
x1AM75250WSpeaker Cable, Figure 8
250m roll, 2 x 0.75mm², Meter marked, White
x1INT66RU Integrator Rack
x1LIU1Line Isolation Unit
Audio to Telephone Converter
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh