MP3 Player, Bluetooth®, Tones
The HSMIXv2 is Australian Monitor’s next generation mixer, delivering high quality audio in a one-rack unit package.
The HSv2 now includes an upgraded and
The HSMIXv2 has been designed to include all the features required for a vast range of installations,from the boardroom to the classroom, school hall to bar, restaurant or function space.
• 9 audio input channels. 6 rear & 3.5mm Jack, Bluetooth® 5.1 and MP3
• Programmable Bluetooth name, PIN and security features via Bluetooth PC Control Software
• Priority mute control on channels 1-3, with level and time release control
• Phantom power on microphone inputs
• MIC or Line options on rear inputs
• Magnetic cover for customer concealed channel gain/equalisation controls
• Embedded tone generator for bell/alert/evac/chime/ intruder plus 11 fully customisable user tones
• Embedded MP3 player via onboard SD card socket – supporting random, sequenced and single playback
• Tamper-proof channel attenuation by disabling external volume controls
• Voltage controlled input attenuation (VCA)
9 Input ChannelsThe HS series has all the connectivity options required for a multitude of input sources.
• 6 MIC or Line level rear inputs with XLR, Euroblock and RCA connector types
• 3.5mm front panel input
• Bluetooth® audio receiver
• MP3/WAV PlayerFeature-Image
BLUETOOTH CONTROL SOFTWAREFeature-ImageThe WPBT can be optionally programmed via the free Bluetooth PC Control Software. The following settings can be modified,
• Bluetooth broadcast name
• Bluetooth PIN
• Security features
• Allow phone call support
• Audio output mode
Priority Muting ControlFeature-ImagePriority muting allows the amplifier to duck/mute specific input channels when either talkover/messages or tones are triggered.
The priority muting has four modes,
• Channel 1 Only
• Ch1 then Ch2 then Ch3
• Ch1 and Ch2 then Ch3
The first 3 input channel levels can be individually set to trigger the muting function as well as a global setting for how long to apply the mute.
In addition, tones from the SD card can be configured to trigger the priority muting when a tone is played.
Embedded Tone GeneratorThe HS series embeds a customisable tone generator which can play 5 internal tones as well as an additional 11 custom tones from an SD card.
The internal tones can also be overwritten by placing alternative files on the SD card.
Finally, the tone generator also offers the ability to play files at specific volumes as well as trigger the priority scheme for channel muting during playback.
All tones are triggered using the rear LOGIC input connector.Feature-Image
Embedded MP3/WAV PlayerThe HS series includes an integrated MP3/WAV player.
Audio files can be placed from an SD card (not included) and played using the front panel controls.
Files can be played in sequential or random order depending on which audio folder is selected. Simply hold down the Play/Pause button to swap between folders to change the play mode.Feature-Image
Magnetic Concealment CoverA magnetic cover conceals tone control, gain and volume defeat options to ensure end users do not tamper with the desired audio setup.
Total Inputs 9 Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz Input Channels 6 MIC or Line / Bluetooth / MP3 and AUX THD+N < 0.1% Output Channels 1 Mono Signal to Noise Ratio > 75dB Mounting 1RU Input Sensitivity MIC: 4.36mV / Line: 775mV Warranty 5 years Input Voltage 100-240Vac 50-60Hz Product Dimensions
(W x D x H)
483mm x 180mm x 44mm Shipping Dimensions
(W x D x H)
505mm x 290mm x 95mm Net Weight 2.4 Kg Shipping Weight 3.0 Kg GTIN EAN 9323383019867
In order to show the current firmware version, Hold the “FWD” and “BCK” buttons simultaneously.
A combination of flashes from the PROTECT and STATUS LEDs show the firmware version.
Protect LED = Major firmware version, Status LED = Minor firmware version
Example; protect LED flashes once and status LED flashes three times. Firmware version = 1.3
• Download the firmware update from the product page
• Extract the flash folder and place the folder on the root of an SD card • Insert the SD card into the product
• Turn the product off and then on
• The status LED will briefly flash and then stay on.
• Update completeThe Bluetooth 5.1 range is up to 200m.(Direct line of site) Walls and obstacles will reduce this distance.Yes.
The HSMIX is the mixer only version of this product range.The PIN number is 2626Yes. Use the bluetooth control softwareThe SD card can be used to store MP3 or WAV audio files for the embedded player.
It can also store custom tones or tones to override the inbuilt tone generator.
See the download section for an SD card template file which shows the layout of the files and folders required.
Recently Viewed Items
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh