The MX61 is a 1RU mono mixer that features six universal microphone/line inputs to one mono output.
The MX61 mixer features an input section which has an XLR input switchable between microphone and line level, dual RCA line inputs, signal present LED indication, individually switchable phantom power, and +/- 15dB of gain trim available per input. The MX61 also boasts whisper quiet operation, four segment output level indicators and balanced line output, record output and headphone outputs.
Remote VCA volume control (AMVCA), tone generators (AMTONE1) and muting (AMMUTE1/3) modules are also available for the MX61.
• XLR input switchable between microphone and line level
• 15dB +/- gain trim control per input
• Input 1 is switchable to be pre/post master
• 24VDC or mains power operation
• Whisper quiet operation
• Dual colour signal present indication LED per input
• Priority muting via optional muting modules (AMMUTE1 or AMMUTE3)
• Remote Volume Controlled Attenutation (VCA) via optional module (AMVCA)
• Tone generation via optional module (AMTONE1)
Total Inputs 6 Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz Input Channels 6 MIC or Line THD+N < 0.1% Output Channels 1 Mono Signal to Noise Ratio > 90dB Mounting 1RU Input Sensitivity MIC: 4.36mV / Line: 775mV / RCA: 200mV Warranty 5 years Input Voltage 230Vac 50Hz Product Dimensions
(W x D x H)
482mm x 182mm x 44mm Shipping Dimensions
(W x D x H)
500mm x 267mm x 94mm Net Weight 2.75 Kg Shipping Weight 3.6 Kg GTIN EAN 9323383011083
Recently Viewed Items
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh