SPORTS HALL WITH DSP AND DANTE®
• In this system the IS4250P is used to power 8 x XRS8B speakers in a hall or large room.
• Each of the 4 channels of the IS4250P has a pair of speakers connected in parallel using the pass though connections on the speakers
• The DSP feature of the IS4250P is used to provide delay to the side fills. As these are connected to three different outputs each pair can have a different delay set.
• Dante® is provided by the optional DM4X4 module
• The full DSP in the amplifiers allows the output to each speaker to be individually adjusted by using
o A 12 band parametric equaliser per channel.
o High and low pass filters
o The audio feed comes from either
o The Dante® Network allowing for bi-directional audio to be passed to and from the main hall to other parts of the facility.
o The left and right line level outputs from the mixing desk. These inputs are routed internally to all 4 outputs of the IS4250P using the built-in matrixing capabilities.
• Mixing and control of the system is achieved with the ALMA control software via Ethernet using either a PC, MAC or mobile device paired with a wireless network.
• The ALMA control software allows the user to adjust either just the output volume levels or all of the setup parameters including parametric equalisation, matrixing, etc.
• Other features of the ISP amplifiers include
o GPIO control of pre-sets and activation of other devices
o Optional 4 channel ANALOGUE4 card
o Fault status monitoring
x1IS4250P4 x 250W Power Amplifier
Ethernet, DSP, Dante® Support
x1DM4X4Dante® Expansion Card
4 Input, 4 Output
x8XRS8B8 inch Passive Speaker
x1ATC8000Microphone Cable - Flexible
100m roll, 2 x 0.23mm², 6mm O.D, Copper shield. Black
x1ATC8050Pro Speaker Cable
100m roll. 2 x 1.5mm², 7mm O.D, Black
x1INT66RU Integrator Rack
- Sports Hall with DSP and Dante - Application Example.pdf
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh