USB/RS485 Control with DSP
With an impressive 12 inputs the Australian Monitor AMD200 will give installers untold flexibility in a 1 RU mixer amplifier.
Featuring 8 balanced Mic/Line level inputs each with 34V DC phantom power available and 4 dual RCA program source inputs and delivering 200 watts at 100 volt, 70 volt, 8 ohm and 4 ohm. With on board tones (Bell, Pre-Announce, Alert and Evac), remote master VCA, Vox triggered output (assignable to any one or combination of mic/line ins), 24DVC back up power input and low power contact closure, the Australian Monitor AMD200 has all the features of the smaller AMD100 compact class D amplifier.
The AMD200 also boasts the power of on board DSP processing, the connectivity of third party control via the RS485 port, which supports the Australian Monitor ICON CP control panel or allows connection to a third party control system and a USB port for setup or for PC control.
Please note: AMD200 software is only available as a Windows 32Bit application.
• 200W mixer amplifier
• 8 mic/line inputs + 4 Stereo source inputs
• DSP processing on board with Parametric EQ, compressor, delay and high and low pass ﬁlters
• Stereo line output + Mono amplifier output (Constant voltage or Low impedance operation)
• Third party control via serial, Software GUI or via Icon-CP control panel
• 60 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response amplifier output (20 Hz - 20 kHz Line level output)
• Remote VCA master volume control
• Low power contact closure
• Mic/Line inputs have 34 volt phantom power
• 1 RU rack mountable chassis
Output Power per Channel 200W Frequency Response 60Hz - 20kHz Output Mode 4 Ohm-70V-100V THD+N < 0.5% (-2db) Input Channels 6 MIC or Line - Bluetooth - MP3 and Aux Signal to Noise Ratio > 92dB Input Voltage 230Vac 50-60Hz or 24Vdc Input Sensitivity 0dBu Mounting 1RU Cooling Fan-assisted Warranty 5 years Product Dimensions
(W x D x H)
430mm x 330mm x 44mm Shipping Dimensions
(W x D x H)
515mm x 448mm x 112mm Net Weight 7.0 Kg Shipping Weight 9.4 Kg GTIN EAN 9323383010116
Recently Viewed Items
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh