8 mono zone outputs
The DigiPage is a 3 rack unit multi zone paging and source selection system that offers unprecedented flexibility for multi zone paging and source routing applications. 6 program inputs and one dedicated local microphone/line input are available to each of the 8 zone outputs.
With LED indication for program/local input selection, zone output level, paging enable/disable and network busy, the DigiPage provides extensive status indication to the user. The DigiPage is also expandable to 16 zones via a simple link cable to a second unit. Paging stations are available in 8 or 16 zone models allowing paging into any individual zone, any combination of zones or All Call. Remote control panels are also available, allowing source selection and volume control from within each remote zone.
Both paging stations and remote control panels connect via an inexpensive and industry standard CAT5 cable network. An overall priority input is also provided for emergency or evacuation signals. The DigiPage is an incredibly versatile and well-featured product that provides a simple solution to the complex applications of multi zone paging and source routing.
• 6 balanced microphone/dual RCA line program inputs
• 8 dedicated local inputs (one per output zone)
• 8 Zone outputs (expandable to 16 zone outputs)
• Capacity for multiple remote paging microphones
• Remote wall panels for source select and Volume control
• Emergency input
• 4 CAT5 ports which are used to connect to remote zone paging microphones DPRM remote panels
• Easy front panel input selection
Zones 8 Mono Paging Stations Connected 16 (minimum) Program Inputs 6 MIC or Line Paging Station P/N DP8M or DP16M Local Inputs 1 MIC or Line per zone Remote Source Control DPRMB or DPRMW Tones Yes Mounting 3RU Input Voltage 100-240Vac 50-60Hz Warranty 5 years Product Dimensions
(W x D x H)
483mm x 180.5mm x 133mm Shipping Dimensions
(W x D x H)
537mm x 255mm x 258mm Net Weight 7.0 Kg Shipping Weight 7.6 Kg GTIN EAN 9323383010895
Recently Viewed Items
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh