4 XLR, 4 RCA inputs
The MX82 is a 1RU stereo mixer that features four mic/line inputs and four stereo inputs.
Each of the four mic/line channels consists of a balanced XLR input switchable between mic and line level, 15dB of gain trim across the mic/line inputs plus individually switchable phantom power (15VDC). The first 4 channels also feature a line level direct output which can be used to feed additional amplifiers, mixers or recording devices.
An internal dip switch allows the first 4 inputs to be routed to the direct output, the master outputs or both. You can also feed the optional tone generator (AMTONE1) to the direct outs if required. Input 1 can also be pre or post master if you require, allowing it to be used as a priority (or emergency) input. Inputs 5-8 are four dedicated stereo RCA aux/line level inputs.
• 4 XLR inputs switchable between microphone and line level, each with direct output
• 4 stereo dual RCA line level inputs. Each input has front panel microphone/line switching (inputs1-4), treble and bass control, +/-15dB of gain trim and dual colour status LED indication
• Single master volume control
• Phantom power individually switchable for XLR inputs
• Priority muting via optional muting modules (AMMUTE1 or AMMUTE3). 2 required.
• Remote Volume Controlled Attenutation (VCA) via optional module (AMVCA). 2 required.
• Tone generation via optional module (AMTONE1)
Total Inputs 8 Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz Input Channels 8 MIC or Line THD+N < 0.1% Output Channels 1 Stereo Signal to Noise Ratio > 90dB Mounting 1RU Input Sensitivity MIC: 4.36mV / Line: 775mV / RCA: 200mV Warranty 5 years Input Voltage 230Vac 50Hz Product Dimensions
(W x D x H)
482mm x 182mm x 44mm Shipping Dimensions
(W x D x H)
500mm x 267mm x 94mm Net Weight 2.8 Kg Shipping Weight 3.8 Kg GTIN EAN 9323383011106
Recently Viewed Items
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh