3 stereo zone outputs
The ZONEMIX3 is an extremely versatile & innovative mixer & signal router. Featuring broadcast quality audio specs, the Zone Mix 3 allows remote selection of 4 stereo sources to 3 stereo zones, one stereo source can have selectable priority per zone & each stereo zone boasts 5 stage equalization.
The ZONEMIX3 also has the ability to route two independent mic or line signals to any single zone or combination of zones.
Add to this remote volume control & source selection in each zone via the ZM3R remote & the ZM3M 3 zone paging microphone (both running via inexpensive CAT5 cabling) & you have an extremely high quality Zone selecting mixer.
• High spec stereo zone mixer – foreground or background music
• 4 stereo and 2 mic/line inputs assignable to all/any outputs
• 3 stereo zone outputs
• Five stage EQ per zone
• Link output for a second unit (6 stereo zones)
• Optional remote source and volume selection per zone via CAT-5 cable
• Optional remote paging microphone via CAT-5 cable
• Integral security covers for EQ and gain sections of the Zone Mix 3
Zones 3 Stereo or Mono Paging Stations Connected 1 Program Inputs 2 MIC or Line. 4 Stereo Paging Station P/N ZM3M Local Inputs No Remote Source Control ZM3R Tones Yes Mounting 1RU Input Voltage 230Vac 50-60Hz Warranty 5 years Product Dimensions
(W x D x H)
482mm x 286.5mm x 44mm Shipping Dimensions
(W x D x H)
525mm x 415mm x 111mm Net Weight 2.5 Kg Shipping Weight 6.4 Kg GTIN EAN 9323383014091
Recently Viewed Items
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh