6 stereo zone outputs
Suggested Alternatives - ZONEMIX4
The ZONEMIX3 can be linked to a second ZONEMIX3 which expands the output zones from 3 to 6. All inputs are fed to the master unit which forwards the signals to the slave unit.
The ZONEMIX3 also has the ability to route two independent mic or line signals to any single zone or combination of zones.
Add to this remote volume control & source selection in each zone via the ZM3R remote & the ZM3M 3 zone paging microphone (both running via inexpensive CAT5 cabling) & you have an extremely high quality Zone selecting mixer.
• High spec stereo zone mixer – foreground or background music
• 4 stereo and 2 mic/line inputs assignable to all/any outputs
• 6 stereo zone outputs
• Five stage EQ per zone
• Link output for a second unit (6 stereo zones)
• Optional remote source and volume selection per zone via CAT-5 cable
• Optional remote paging microphone via CAT-5 cable
• Integral security covers for EQ and gain sections of the Zone Mix 3
Recently Viewed Items
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh